Support Consultant (Oracle Cloud)
- Are you looking to join a leading Global consultancy in the world's foremost HR/Payroll and Workforce Management solutions?
- Would you like to grow your existing Oracle consulting skills whilst working with a team dedicated to excellence?
Presence of IT is the largest provider of senior SAP, Kronos, Oracle and PeopleSoft HR & Payroll specialists in Australia, and provides a range of related services including training and documentation, change management to assist clients to meet their objectives. Presence of IT is recognised by clients and the industry as the best provider of its kind in Australia.
Presence of IT offers a range of employee benefits including; flexible working conditions, medical insurance for you and your family, employee recognition and bonus scheme, phone and internet allowances, corporate social responsbility programs, and an employee assistance program.
We are currently building our Hyderabad team and seeking an experienced Support Consultant to work with our delivery centre and onshore teams to deliver support and value across diverse organisations globally.
The key responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Perform issue investigation and resolution for support of ExpressHR SaaS solution
- Perform issue investigation and resolution for support for ‘Talent On Demand’ customers
- Provide ongoing support to clients in a remote capacity
- Translate client business requirements into business solutions
- Configure applications
- Complete Unit Testing and provide UAT support
Key Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience (at least 3-5 years) in IT systems integration consulting or design in addition to experience in:
At least one of the following Oracle Ebusiness Suite modules:
- Human Resources
- Time and Labour
- Learning Management
- Talent Modules (Performance, Succession Planning)
OR, at least one of the following Oracle HCM Cloud modules:
- Core HR
- Talent Acquisition (Taleo)
- Absence Management & Time & Labour
- Workforce Compensation
- Talent (Performance, Goals, Succession, Talent Review)
In addition, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Successful completion of 2 - 3 full customer project implementations in their relevant product as the lead consultant
- Experience in delivering support for HR systems through a service delivery model
- Strong knowledge in one or more of the HR disciplines along with general knowledge of HR practice and policy with a good understanding of functional groups that impact or are impacted by HR systems and processes
- Experience in business process design and process mapping
- Customer focus and consultative style of addressing issues and solutions
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, & interpersonal), along with attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A commitment to deliver the highest quality service to clients
- Excellence at prioritising multiple tasks, managing conflicting deadlines and working effectively in a dynamic environment
- Understanding of when to escalate
- Ability to gain commitment from others and effectively manage expectations and competing priorities
- Relevant tertiary level qualifications.
Note - This is a full-time role however the team delivers support to customers who primarily operate in the Australian time zones and outside the traditional 8:30am to 5:00pm window. Our nationwide and international client base demands that consultants working in the support roles are expected to contribute to delivering that support service by working flexible hours. Such flexibility may necessitate working on weekends and public holidays. Additionally, consultants may be required to perform duties at any time of the day in order to meet operational requirements with such arrangements being for short or extended periods of time.