We are currently building our team of experienced SuccessFactors specialists and are seeking off shore consultants who have demonstrated SuccessFactors implementation and support experience to work within our Bengaluru/Bangalore team.
The key responsibilities for these roles will be to:
- Translate client business requirements into business solutions
- Configure applications
- Complete data migration and User Interface Branding
- Complete Unit Testing and provide UAT support
- Provide ongoing support to clients
- You will work with our onshore teams to deliver value across diverse organisations globally.
The successful candidates must have:
- Completion of Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy/ Intro to Mastery and completed certification in at least 1 SuccessFactors module such as Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, Performance & Goals, Succession, Career Development Planning, Compensation, Variable Pay, Recruitment Management & Marketing, Onboarding, Learning Management, JAM, Workforce Analytics and Planning
- Successfully completed minimum of 2 full customer project implementations in their relevant product
- Strong English communication skills are a must for this role (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Ability to multi task, work remotely and support overseas customers
- A commitment to deliver highest quality service to clients.