Sales / Business Development Manager
Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
The Business Development Manager is responsible for revenue growth of new services and business opportunities in their assigned region. They are required to establish sales targets, are responsible for strategy development, strategic sales that offer both short and long term sales growth. This role also offers opportunity to affect service offerings by representing the needs and desires of customers to the delivery group.
The position collaborates with other members of the Presence of IT team in other locations to manage client relationships and resource opportunities, when required. At times they may also be required to liaise with members of other teams to pass on opportunities and assist with marketing and lead generation.
The Business Development Manager role is largely strategic with a focus on financial and relationship outcomes.
Strategy & Planning
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving company sales goals
- Insure the development of a healthy sales pipeline in the assigned territory with the breadth of POIT portfolio of products and services
- Define optimal sales structure and sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Acquire and communicate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitor intelligence, providing feedback to company where appropriate
- Increase market awareness of Presence of IT
- Generate new revenue through closing sales to existing/new business customers.
- Build and execute account-specific sales strategies based on an understanding of the customer’s needs and their perspective on our category
- Develop go-to-market strategies
- Build and track pipeline opportunities
- Coordinate and work with other internal resources, experts, and teams in formulating overall customer solutions and services for driving customer success.
- Manage the sales to services transition post sale.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting which support company objectives
- Monitor revenue, profit and sales growth
- Financial reporting where required
- New market penetration / market share
- Achieve or exceed assigned sales and business targets.
- Create formal services proposals, RFP responses, Statement of Work (SOW), and services contracts
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers in order to assist customer achieve strategy by leveraging POIT Services
- Manage, retain and grow existing revenue streams
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers’ needs
- Contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
- Develop and maintain key internal relationships
- Manage the resources to deliver profitable growth
- Become known as an employer of choice and a sales force that top sales people want to join.
Desired Skills and Experience
Successful applicants will have tertiary level qualifications coupled with at least 5 years of experience in BD for HR/IT systems or cloud solutions sales, in addition to the following:
- Demonstrated BD/ Sales experience in cloud or SuccessFactors a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Customer focused and consultative style of addressing issues and solutions
- A commitment to deliver highest quality service to clients
- Excellent at prioritising multiple tasks, managing conflicting deadlines and working effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Understands when to escalate.
- Ability to gain commitment from others, effectively manage expectations and competing priorities
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, & interpersonal), along with attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills
- A must to posses strong grapse of English and Korean language (written and verbal)
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
Presence of IT seeks applicants interested in long-term, permanent opportunities. Direct applicants only. No agencies please.