Junior Solutions Designer
Fort Collins, Colorado
This job is located in Old Town Fort Collins and we are willing to look at candidates of all backgrounds, including recent College Graduates!
Reporting to the Practice Director, as a Solutions Designer at PoIT, you will work with functional and technical experts in delivering the best possible solution for our clients. Because we always strive for solution delivery excellence and constantly follow the most recent technology and innovation trends, you will be exposed to solving complex business problems using the latest technologies.
- Designing, integrating, implementing, developing and supporting high quality WFM business solutions.
- Evaluating customers business needs thus contributing to the overall strategic planning of WFM processes and technology.
- Being accountable for defined WFM assignments.
- Conducting engagement review and quality assurance to ensure successful execution of assignments.
- Working with customers and vendors during design, configuration and testing of WFM related solutions/products.
- Providing ongoing solution support and advice to Presence of IT’s customer base.
- Identification of incremental services revenue.
- Such other duties that may, from time to time, be assigned
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field.
- 1 to 3 Years of Work Experience.
- Possess strong communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal). Ability to multi-task.
- Self-starter, meticulous, results driven, professional attitude, conceptual thinker with eye for detail.
- Strong analytical skills. Excellent consultative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- A drive for high quality successful delivery along with continuous process improvement.
- An ability to develop methods and tools for integration into existing and new Presence of IT collateral.
- Experience and awareness of technology in the broad Human Capital Management space.
- Ideally have Kronos WFM Product experience from within the North American market.
- Scheduling and Time and Attendance experience within a broad range of industries will be highly regarded.
- Have demonstrated experience delivering successful Kronos WFM projects as part of a team.
- Recall previous experiences to identify, lead and “solution” through project obstacles.
25% Domestic travel may be required. International travel is optional. We offer very competitive salary plus bonus and benefits.
Presence of IT seeks applicants interested in long-term, permanent opportunities. Direct applicants only. No agencies please.