Senior/Business Operations (HR)Executive (Regional)
Presence of IT is not just another HR services company - we pride ourselves in using talents and ambitions of highly skilled professionals in an environment where every employee has the opportunity to participate in the success of the company. Employees are encouraged to take initiative and to capture the many trends that occur in the Human Capital and IT markets. We have an open communication structure where relevant information is available to everyone at all times.
Presence of IT provides a complete range of specialized services across the world’s foremost HR/Payroll & Workforce Management solutions which can include SAP HR, SuccessFactors, Oracle and Kronos. Presence of IT is recognized globally as a leading provider by clients and industry.
Presence of IT were recently awarded a SAP® APJ Partner Excellence Award 2015 in the category Cloud HCM Solutions Reseller.
The role of the Business Operations Executive is to effectively support the Asian Business Services function (HR/ Admin/Operations) at Presence of IT by providing support service to the Asian business on a range of business services activities.
- Recruitment Support: providing assistance with development and posting of job advertisements. Short-listing, initial screening of applicants, reference checking and visa application. Responding to general enquiries and notification of unsuccessful candidates.
- HR Projects: contributing to HR projects and initiatives to continually improve the HRM function in Asia including, but not limited to: reward and recognition program, learning & development program, employer branding, talent & succession planning.
- Employee communication: newsletter, e-mailers
- Manage and administer employee relations and engagement activities (such as welfare, benefits, local payroll and visa applications).
- Coordination of internal and external events
- Supporting general affairs of the Thailand Office.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrated experience in a HR related or administrative role, at least 1-3 years of experience.
- Languages: Must be able to speak, read & write in fluent Thai & good English.
- Knowledge of, and experience in the application of contemporary HR procedures and practices.
- Ability to interpret legislation, regulations, together with policy and procedures.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including interviewing, negotiating and report writing.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in contributing to a small team, including the capacity to review and improve workplace practices.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, whilst maintaining a professional presentation
- Excellent organizational skills, highly service-oriented and responsive.
- Ability to independently manage priorities and resources in a high volume, client-driven environment
- Able to deal with people at all levels. Effective in working with and influencing management.
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively communicate, promote and uphold HR initiatives and values, including discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to contribute towards the development and implementation of HR programs and initiatives to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Problem solving skills, high level of initiative and ability to adapt well to constantly changing situations.
- Able to work independently, highly organised with strong time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Well-developed computer literacy skills within a Google+ /Microsoft Office environment.
- Tertiary qualification in HR, Business or a related discipline.
Presence of IT seeks applicants interested in long-term, permanent opportunities. Direct applicants only. No agencies please.