SAP HR (SuccessFactors) Project Manager
Presence of IT is not just another HR services company - we pride ourselves in using talents and ambitions of highly skilled professionals in an environment where every employee has the opportunity to participate in the success of the company. Employees are encouraged to take initiative and to capture the many trends that occur in the Human Capital and IT markets. We have an open communication structure where relevant information is available to everyone at all times.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, directing and facilitating activities capturing user business requirements for the design and implementation of SuccessFactors solutions that meet customer/business needs and satisfy time/cost restraints and company/contract budget requirements.
Presence of IT provides a complete range of specialized services across the world’s foremost HR/Payroll & Workforce Management solutions which can include SAP HR, SuccessFactors, Oracle and Kronos. Presence of IT is recognized globally as a leading provider by clients and industry.
Presence of IT were recently awarded a SAP® APJ Partner Excellence Award 2015 in the category Cloud HCM Solutions Reseller.
- Coordinating with senior staff within customer and/or Presence of IT organization regarding the provision of SuccessFactors solutions within negotiated contractual obligations for a program or group of projects
- Assisting and encouraging the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction and the efficient use of an organization’s resources
- Discussing business and organizational shortcomings with clients
- Analyzing and evaluating current systems and structures
- Discussing current systems with staff and observing systems at all levels of organization
- Directing clients towards more efficient organization and developing solutions to organizational problems
- Reviewing SuccessFactors project plans for approval by the customer/business
- Controlling system design and project planning activities related to large SuccessFactors systems development and implementation
- Maintaining and controlling cost, schedule and quality of project activities to run on budget, time and meet agreed customer requirements
- Managing the various phases of SuccessFactors projects including requirements analysis, system design, specification, development, testing and implementation
- Managing the implementation of developed SuccessFactors systems
- Ensuring that business solutions are achieved and are consistent with corporate goals
- Providing guidance and support in decision making processes between customers/business and SuccessFactors project teams
- Identifying, assessing and managing risks to the success of the project
- Preparing realistic plans (including quality, risk and communications plans) and tracking activities against the project schedule, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate
- Monitoring costs, timescales and resources used, and taking action where these deviate from agreed tolerances
- Ensuring that own projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewing, and lessons learned are recorded
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Proven experience in managing and implementing SAP HR/ SuccessFactors (Cloud) projects from design, through realization and closure in both domestic and global landscapes
- Tertiary level qualifications coupled with at least 5 years of experience in information technology, systems integration, consulting or development
- Strong understanding and application of Project Management competencies including scope, time, cost, quality, HR, communication, risk, procurement, and integration
- Able to work with and influence executive level management
- Effective leadership, coordination, motivational, negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Experienced with SAP HR/SuccessFactors project management methodology
- Expertise in several modules of SuccessFactors
- Ability to meet tight schedules and cost targets without compromising business requirements
- Strong understanding of business requirements and technical limitations as determined by the organization’s enterprise architecture
- Financial literacy to forecast and manage project budgets
- Ability to lead and manage professional staff, contractors and teams
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams at multiple locations
- Experience in understanding high-level business requirements, leading feasibility scoping estimate efforts, providing input and direction for detailed project plans
- Expertise in cloud solutions and virtual platforms with a detailed understanding of HCM and SuccessFactors
- Customer focused with a consultative style of communication when addressing issues and solutions
- Capacity to work effectively in a dynamic environment with the ability to gain commitment from others, effectively manage expectations and competing priorities
- Commitment to deliver the highest quality service to clients
- Ability to travel (both domestic & international) periodically
- English and Thai (written and verbal) required.
Presence of IT seeks applicants interested in long-term, permanent opportunities. Direct applicants only. No agencies please.